Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 5 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Annmarie
      Participant

The “converter” is the group connection that draws the LIGHT toward each soul that connects through the upper world and to the Creator. This light guides us toward our own self-realization and correction. We must have a strong desire for the Creator and work in the right environment (group) to transform to the equivalence to the Creator.

Marina
      Participant

Our physical world becomes spiritual by connection with others with the same intention.

Delayne Mohammed
      Participant

You have to apply yourself and study and read and grow with experience of fellowshipping with future Kabbalist.

Eva
      Participant

Kabbalists teach that it is authentic, bestowal based  connection with others. Therefor we have to place ourselves in an environment where we can grow and develop our created egoistic nature to benefit the while entire humanity.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

Our connection to others through their points in the heart with the intention of receiving for each other, rather than for ourselves, is the converter.

Cyndi
      Participant

I have been struggling in the corporeal – many doubts have crept in. I have tried within myself to maintain faith above reason and have failed miserably as the doubts still persist- then I read Rav Leitman’s article admonishing us  in every moment to  remember, there is none other than the Him, the Creator- He is the Good that does good- so an ever subtle awareness in me tells me I am only seeing the corporeal when in reality, there is a spiritual root to all things corporeal and I don’t need to feel afraid, I need to remember in every moment that He is the Good that does good so that I can justify Him in all his actions.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.