Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 5 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

Preparation Question: How can our physical world become a spiritual world? What is the “converter” that transforms the physical into the spiritual?

The Creator fills the connection among our souls with Himself. Being closer to the other souls means being closer to the Creator and having an ability to begin perceiving Him filling our interconnection as Light, bestowal, and love.

Man is not able to control his desires and this is why he is given a group,  (the converter) The desires get renewed in a person in two ways simultaneously , according to a chain of informational records (Reshimot) and due to the influence of the environment. Only through the group can I impact my soul, with the help of the group, I apply simple corporeal actions and thereby affect my environment. In its turn, the environment can affect me on the spiritual level. The essence of this miracle is an opportunity to keep transforming myself till I become equivalent to the Creator.
      It is a very simple mechanism whose principle is that only connection among us leads to the revelation of the Creator.
      When a person is worthy of spiritual advancement for the benefit of the common system of souls, the Light guides him forward toward self-realization. This way, one is brought to the group, and he has to believe that the group was given to him from Above.
      Establishing oneself in the group begets several positive points:

1. The person abandons selfishness.
      2. The group allows one to resist the external environment.
      3. A person receives the strength of the entire group, and now he also begins to represent the strength of its common soul.
      we need to long for the light of truth and for that we need to be in the right environment and keep planting ourselves in the right environment.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

By choosing the right environment

Zealot Mines
      Participant

Connecting with a group that have the same desires “Point in the heart”

Stephen
      Participant

The work and growth of the group

Ricardo Alves
      Participant

How can our physical world become a spiritual world? What is the “converter” that transforms the physical into the spiritual?

The converter is the group.

By the influence of the group, we correct our desires by the influence of the light. during this process we became more corrected souls.

basically we bring the light into this world more and more. thus we have the influence of the spiritual in this world more and more.

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

” The group – with the help of which I can do it. So, I manipulate this device by my leverage: I apply simple corporeal actions and thereby affect my environment. In its turn, the environment can affect me on the spiritual level. The essence of this miracle is an opportunity to keep transforming myself till I become equivalent to the Creator.”

From the 1st part of the Daily Kabbalah Lesson 7/6/10, Article, “And the Lord Appeared Unto Him by the Oaks of Mamre”

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.