Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      zohreh
      Participant

If we are connected to each other by the law of love, no one will oppress another, no one’s rights will be violated, no war will happen from small to big, we all live in happiness, peace and security.

kay
      Participant

Through love and connectedness

first of all, everyones opinion would count, heard and taken into account for all solution in humanity’s problems. Second of all, solidarity and bestowal should be the norm and no more nation would exist, only one collective mind and spirit trying to return to the Creator. an endless network of united points in the heart.

Mike
      Participant

I would no longer approach an issue from the bargaining stance/ego of “what is mine is mine, and what is yours is yours.” The Other would not, either. Real possibility for fair outcomes and mutual guarantee.

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

It must be amazing everyone being in the “same page” so to speak, all going the same direction and all toward the same Goal !

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

We will have the same goal in life to become as our Creator, Who is good and does only good.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 301 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.