Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 302 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria
      Participant

There won’t be differences between me and you. My neighbour will be my priority due to my willingness, not by convenience. Excluding the only self wellness will condus us to a real feeling of well-being and unification.

Mira Brooks
      Participant

They would be expressed in such an opposite way to how they are expressed now. There are those in the world working from immense ego and self-gratification that are causing problems that we experience in the physical plane. If we were connected by the spiritual law of love, we would value the wellbeing of others over gain to ourselves. We would feel our neighbor’s desires as our own. We wouldn’t strive to always get ahead at the expense of another, which is sometimes how society feels structured.

We would see vast changes in our natural environment. We would treat animals humanely and compassionately. We would recognize that there is more than enough natural riches in this world for no one to go hungry or live in despair. Maybe it is utopian but I believe that the spiritual law of love and an inner transformation can make great strides, since it works internally.

Maria
      Participant

People would be focusing on listening to others rather than focusing on expressing themselves.

Jurgis
      Participant

Then there is only one issue, how can I support You / others.

Miryam
        Participant

I read your response a few hours ago, Jurgis, and have felt it literally reverberated in my heart ever since. You cut right to the essence of it all, and I am so grateful.

Larry
      Participant

We would be in a space where there will be no desire to exploit each other. Everything that we will be doing will be for the greater good of all and not for the individual.

Raiza
      Participant

Wowww

That would be great…

As Rabbi Ashlag said in Matan Torah,

Love your nabour as yourself, is all Torah’s advice in one sentence,

Thank you for last night live, Julian and my friends🙏❤️

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 302 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.