Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 847 through 852 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #291985
      Peter
      Participant

      I wish for us all to attain the creator together, through the path of light.

    • #291870
      Anna
      Participant

      I wish for all the students, including myself, to take the Path of Light and come together as one as we take our place with the Creator.

    • #291681
      Maria Memoli
      Participant

      I wish you all to reach THAT transformation within…

    • #290449
      Mitko
      Participant

      During their journey of own spiritial development, to reach out the divine spark of giving that the Creator put in every human.

    • #290288
      Lara Silva
      Participant

      What I wish for all the students is that the point in the heart opens and that the level of connection starts building until a collective soul becomes a reality we can experience.

    • #289463
      Diane
      Participant

      I wish that all of humanity would wake up!

Viewing 6 posts - 847 through 852 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.