Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 4 Discuss Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 649 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dave
      Participant

My wish is for all humankind is for all of us each to think beyond our individual selves, and think how we can better serve those we come in contact with during each passing day. To make it a goal each day to connect, in a small way, with “The point in the heart” with someone new each day.

I wish to everyone and myself that your thoughts, speech and actions are aligned with the creator and we all feel connected to the creator.

Heather
      Participant

I wish for everyone to stop hurting.

Rick
      Participant

I say to you all, I wish you Good luck and may you find what you are looking for. We can build the collective by remembering that, “Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before stumbling. It is better to be humble in spirit with the lowly than to divide the spoil with the proud”. (Proverbs, 16: 18-19)  TURN from EGO, Love your neighbor as yourself.

Heather
        Participant

I guess we can rebuild by connecting. I’m guessing that having a shared desire makes a larger vessel?

Kena Rojas-Amador
      Participant

I wish your point in the heart grows and expands, and you feel we are one; you are me; I am you all. If your point in the heart is there,  my one will be as well, and if my p0int in the heart is bright and alive your one will be the same.

stephen
      Participant

To know our true selves.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 649 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.