Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 913 through 918 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #220733
      Paul
      Participant

      I wish us all strength, courage, and knowledge.

    • #220709
      Anthie Televantou
      Participant

      I wish you all strength for the future as change is upon us. Strength to change your desires into intentions of bestowal therefore becoming a leading example to others to change as well.

    • #220695
      Francisco
      Participant

      To all of you, me, us: I wish and hope that you stay on the right path towards the Light and the Truth – the Creator. I wish as well that the wisdom we are studying helps you ascend to the worthier Reality of the Creator through your 6th sense!

    • #220684
      Donald
      Participant

      For my fellow students I wish to meet you all in the equivalence of form.

    • #220648
      Aleksandar Milic
      Participant

      For all my classmates, I have a desire to continue with a lot of love the path of light to the spiritual world and become one with the Creator.

      In order to rebuild the collective soul, we must first start with ourselves.

    • #220618
      Yana G.
      Participant

      I wish for all my classmates to fulfill their desires to feel and  understand the creator

Viewing 6 posts - 913 through 918 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.