Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 4 › Discuss › Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

  • #28805

    Preparation Question: This time, instead of answering a question, write a message to your fellow students: What do you wish for them? How can we rebuild that collective soul and become a vessel for the light?

Viewing 6 posts - 955 through 960 (of 1,070 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #183726
      Carla
      Participant

      I would like for all classmates to experience the Creator to the point of knowing.  Forever, Knowing that you know that you know, thus never to have doubts again.

    • #183704
      Tiago Casellato
      Participant

      I wish we can join together in the study of Kabbalah to reach the upper worlds.

    • #183666
      Marcin
      Participant

      I wish for all my classmates to keep on walking the Path of Light. I think we have already started to build the collective soul by developing our intention to connect to Creator.

    • #183491
      Helen
      Participant

      I wish all friends faith above reason to perceive, know and understand the creator’s ways.

    • #183488
      Niki
      Participant

      My wish for all my fellow students is to awaken their point in the heart through the study of Kabbalah.  We can rebuild our colletive soul and become a vessel for the light if we truly feel the need to contact the Creator and keep that desire alive and collaborate with each other.

    • #183347
      Esther
      Participant

      I wish that we each feel peace in our hearts that spreads to everyone around us helping to build the collective soul

Viewing 6 posts - 955 through 960 (of 1,070 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.