Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 1,053 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dawit Hailemariam
      Participant

Kabbalah is going to lead us and a way to live with the Perception of reality out of our five senses. It also show the way the creator needed us to live.

Albert Aoun
      Participant

How a chattered inner perception reunites with the Whole: practicing virtue, point of the heart, within a teaching environment to elevate our inner understanding. I imagine a surgical one to one approach through a daily lively and symbolic kabalistic practice:
      Through language for example, I am trying to learn as much as I can the Hebrew language and through it, may be with my primitive vessel, the tradition. Sorry for being so lengthy

תודה  רבה

אלברת עון

Aguinaldo
      Participant

To let us perceive everything

calvin
      Participant

Complete illumination and comprehension of the things I want to know and understand.

Dave
      Participant

I would have to say we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us to the highest perception of reality to that which is the closest to the creator himself.

Andres Delgado
      Participant

I would like to perceive the truth about the creator and the spiritual worlds. I believe that God is one, but it’s not obvious to me and I need to constantly be reminded of it. I’d like to be able to better hold on to that perspective and experience it instead of just intellectually accepting it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 1,053 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.