Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 697 through 702 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Auten
      Participant

The true outer reality that surrounds us.

Robert
      Participant

A true perception of reality.

Melanie
      Participant

My paradigm dictates how I perceive reality now: recycled ignorance.  I know that there is a greater reality outside my program which is not dependent on circumstances.  I was fortunate to experience a state of pure unconditional love through the ricing of my kundalini, which lasted only six hours, so I know that what I perceive to be my reality is limited and distorted from the real thing.  I desire to bypass my paradigm and perceive the whole of reality as it is without the filters of my ego.

Toni Peltonen
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Correct perception, not filtered by our senses and our upbringing.</p>

Blue
      Participant

Perception in tuned with the outside, outside of my senses as they truly are before my senses dwindle them to what I see.

Gennadi
      Participant

We want to perceive the true forces behind reality, which is the product of our five senses.

Viewing 6 posts - 697 through 702 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.