Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 733 through 738 (of 1,158 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      suzanne
      Participant

The perception of reality beyond the body and the five senses, i want the study of Kabbalah to lead me to the perception of the Creator and to study Kabbalah with friends.

Mj
      Participant

I would think as an awakened race we would study the Kabbalah so that we can find peace within ourselves and our world.  To have real knowing that we are connected not only to each other but to the Creator of All Things.  And with this knowing, wars would end, hunger and poverty would cease to exist, and our ego mind would be no more.

Raquel
      Participant

The perception of reality

philip
      Participant

To see whole of reality outside the box of our current filtered perception.

Hooman
      Participant

The reality that has always been there long before us and will be there after we are long gone.

The one and only reality that can make us connected to our Creator regardless of what happens in the 3D.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

My perception of reality is that kabbalah can lead me to equivalence with the creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 733 through 738 (of 1,158 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.