Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,033 through 1,038 (of 1,069 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sung Woo
      Participant

As it exists

Logan Scott
      Participant

I want the study of Kabbalah, to lead me to the perception(s) of reality that are beyond my physical, five senses.

Devin
      Participant

to be able to perceive the integral structure of nature. If one could discern the integrated connection in nature and the benefits of existing in this state, one would find it desirable to live in this connected state, and this new desire would allow him to rise above his current will to receive pleasure.

Candace Joy
      Participant

Lead me to Truth!

Jurgis
      Participant

Now in our current perceptiom of reality we have borders and with borders we can have experience. If our spiritual goal is to remove these borders and merge togather with Creator which is Everything than we wont have borders as Creator doesnt have borders. If we wont have borders than how will we have experience? Because everything will already be done always. So that would make us still with no option on experience. That is question I want to understand how would this work.

S
      Participant
      • The perception of reality as it exists surpassing the dependence on the 5 senses. Going into something or receive something in it’s actual form transcended. Going above the body to touch the infinte possibilities of perceptions of reality
Viewing 6 posts - 1,033 through 1,038 (of 1,069 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.