Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mira
      Participant

We want the study of the Kabbalah to lead us to the fulfillment of God’s purpose for His creation. We want to align completely with God’s love and bestowal quality, to perceive reality as God wants us to perceive it.

Allyn Florini
      Participant

Continual cleansing of the vessel which is working really well.

Sue
      Participant

I would like to perceive the Creator and understand the reason for being.  I would also like to experience physicality as a more joyful experience.

Kristen Hodge
      Participant

I want the study of Kaballah to lead me to some sort of understanding and feeling of knowing something. I know there is more to this life of not knowing. I’m always searching for a higher power and a higher knowing. I want to know where i belong and how not to just keep going round and round in an infinite loop of insanity and feel like I’m never getting anywhere. I want to know some kind of truth. Not just truth about what is around me but truth about who i am, What it is I should be doing here. Not just wasting away and getting nowhere.

Joyce Schultz
      Participant

I want to perceive reality the way it is, and learn how to read things and experiences that happen to me, for personal growth and understanding of where to go in the path of life.

Yaffa Finelt
      Participant

I would like my reality to emulate God’s reality

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.