Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: To what perception of reality do we want the study of Kabbalah to lead us?

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 1,145 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      paige
      Participant

To gain better connection to reality

Michael Aziz
      Participant

To perceive reality as it is without filters, to be able to feel the totality of it .

Schalk
      Participant

I would like to perceive reality in a way that will help me believe that everything is love… because I can experience the LOVE of the Universe.

Varda kahalany
      Participant

I would like to be able to perceive the reality which is outside the box and since it is only possible by developing the sense which allows us to understand and to perceive the meaning of the ‘root’ I hope that by learning Kabbalah I will slowly develop this sense.

Daniel
      Participant

De découvrir le vrai “moi” , transcender la réalité de ce monde pour me rapprocher de mon créateur en dehors de mes  cinq sens.

je ne sais pas j’attend juste de voire ce que la sagesse de la kabale appelle perception au delà mes 5 sens

Viewing 6 posts - 343 through 348 (of 1,145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.