Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 607 through 612 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #429572
      Jean-paul
      Participant

      I eexpect a deeper ununderstanding of the science.

    • #429566
      salma
      Participant

      Not quite sure yet. It will reveal itself as I go along I am hoping.

    • #429540
      Tracey
      Participant

      Knowledge understanding

    • #429529
      Aleksandar
      Participant

      Knowledge of truth

    • #429528
      Paulanthony
      Participant

      My interest in Kabbalah has ebbed and flowed for a couple of years, but now I feel as if I am being drawn to the science with a greater intensity.  I’m not spiritual in any way, however the attraction has now become so compelling, I feel as if I have no alternative other than to learn more and put the science to the test for myself.

    • #429495
      Ter Maximus
      Participant

      I yearn for Absolute knowledge.

Viewing 6 posts - 607 through 612 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.