Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 667 through 672 (of 1,839 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dawit
      Participant

My desire is to understand and get answers for my fundamental questions.the meaning and purposes of life coz nothing is real than kabalah.

Vera
      Participant

I desire to understand what are the answers to questions such as “what is life”, “what is the purpose of life”, “what is my mission on this Planet”, “what are the steps I have to take in order to understand the Creation”, “how can I free myself up of dogmas and beliefs”, “how to connect with our Creator”.

Raquel
      Participant

The ways in which to open up to the world to see the work of the creator and appreciate the follow of nature. I desire to clear the vessels of reception and allow the surrounding lights to fulfill them to the greatest potential.

Yael Ahava
      Participant

To open the secrets of the spiritual world and grow up as a human  been focusing my self in giving light.And focus to be a better person.

Steve Miley
      Participant

To experience the revelations I have had in the past without the use of psychedelics. The beauty and brilliance in the word and see the higher sentience I have encountered and understand it.

Ken
      Participant

I desires better and clear understanding of the purpose of life and humans spiritual journey in the perspective of Kabbala.

Viewing 6 posts - 667 through 672 (of 1,839 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.