Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 655 through 660 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      NaTalia
      Participant

To get the wisdom of spiritual world on my path

Graham
      Participant

Pointers towards life mastery

Alessa
      Participant

Understand how the world works beyond direct perceptions, and change destiny

Maria Elqutub
      Participant

Discover a mothod how to minimize egoism, worldly desires, jealousy and comparing my life to others to gage how successful I am.

Damjan Stanek
      Participant

My desire is to understand and to “feel” the spiritual world. In order to make better decisions in my life.

Erica
      Participant

I want to understand what Kabbalah is in a deep manner and how to make my life and the lives of the whole planet better by the practices I will learn. Hopefully this is to move beyond constant seeking and yearning for connection with all that is and just BE, and be ONE.Gosh, this sounds like the old 60’s hippy trippy quest, but now it is on a whole deeper level of understanding and interacting with a directed path.

Viewing 6 posts - 655 through 660 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.