Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 703 through 708 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #422500
      Rula
      Participant

      I  desire to expand my vessel. To become able to get a soul.

    • #421738
      Phillip
      Participant

      I expect and desire to expand my vessel. To become able

    • #420577
      David
      Participant

      Im not sure mostly curious as my earlier readings comes from medieval studies.

    • #420070
      Stella
      Participant

      I would like to be able to understand the explanation for the creature to change his nature of receiving to bestowing. It’s a beautiful concert, but I cannot grasp the purpose.

    • #420030
      Onur
      Participant

      Being involved in the journey of understanding the true reason for our existence.

    • #418069
      Lourdes
      Participant

      Learning the path of correction and living the remaining years of this lifetime as an extension of Love & Light.

Viewing 6 posts - 703 through 708 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.