Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 721 through 726 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #415067
      Sandra
      Participant

      Deepen my connection and likeness to the Creator.

    • #415019
      Gabriel Guerrón
      Participant

      More knowledge,

    • #414914
      Jonne
      Participant

      More understanding

    • #414832
      Andy
      Participant

      As I am unsure of the content of the lesson it is hard to give a definite answer but overall to build on my understanding of making a connection to the Light.

    • #414692
      Vincent Leduc
      Participant

      To deepen my understanding of the forces acting upon our world, and grow

      my connection with the creator

    • #414639
      Nadia
      Participant

      From Kabbalah’s lesson, I expect to gain a deeper understanding of the spiritual and mystical aspects of life. I desire to explore the hidden dimensions of the universe, the interconnectedness of all things, and the ultimate purpose of existence. Through Kabbalah, I hope to uncover wisdom that can help me navigate life’s challenges with more clarity, peace, and purpose.

      I also aim to develop a stronger connection to the divine and cultivate a more profound sense of inner peace. Learning Kabbalah is not only about gaining intellectual knowledge but also about spiritual transformation, helping me to align more deeply with my true essence and the higher forces guiding the world.

      Ultimately, I seek personal growth, inner fulfillment, and the ability to contribute positively to the world around me. Through the study of Kabbalah, I hope to achieve a greater sense of harmony, both within myself and in my relationships with others.

Viewing 6 posts - 721 through 726 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.