Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 733 through 738 (of 1,682 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

I expect to develop a greater understanding of the terms and vocabulary used in Kabbalah.

What I desire to achieve from the lesson is some awakening of my Point in the Heart.

Colin
      Participant

I would like to see what My purpose in life is and also to determine “Who am I”. Additionally, I’d like to learn how to enjoy My life with peace and true happiness.

marek
      Participant

I would like to attain the next levels of spiritual development.

William Taylor
      Participant

I expect a closer walk with Elohim. To understand reshimot and how to deal with correct these records

Jennifer
        Participant

Merek: I had to Google reshimot, thank you! A few days ago I began “reading” the Chumash in Hebrew. I saying “reading” because I don’t know Hebrew. But after learning that even in English I don’t know what it says because it’s written in spirit and not in flesh…I thought I mind as well read the Hebrew because that makes no sense to me either…but it does to my soul! So I read it with my soul and not my eyes.

Craig
      Participant

To try understand our purpose and be of meaningful service.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

I desired to be one with the Upper Force and to be able to perceive the Spiritual reality in its explicit “form. ” To be able to receive correctly and most importantly to know me and be able to ignite the knowledge with others so that they can grow and be one.

Viewing 6 posts - 733 through 738 (of 1,682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.