Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 823 through 828 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jaime
      Participant

I expect to open up a path towards a clearer understanding of how reality works, how I perceive it, and how to change my perspective in search of meaning.

Hang
      Participant

I expect and desire to understand the wisdom of Kabalah.

Terry
      Participant

a better understanding of what it is Im even doing here, both literally and figurativly

Sara
      Participant

I’m not totally sure what I expect from the lesson. I wish to achieve a greater understanding of the wisdom of Kabballah for my soul purpose. I want to connect with the Creator and know more about why we are all here and what we are supposed to do in this life and how we can be of service. I would like to deepen my senses so that I can be more aware of that which seeks me and to help others on their path as well.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

What I am expecting from this lesson is the right Intention. How to add to my desires the right intention for the sake of bestowal and which steps to take to have the qualities of the Creator. I am expecting to have the spirit of wisdom and revelation so that I may know the Creator. And also that the eyes of my heart may be enlightened in order that I may know the hope to which He has called Me. Thanks!

Jani
      Participant

I desire a better understanding of the reason for our existence

Viewing 6 posts - 823 through 828 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.