Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 847 through 852 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #405233
      Daniela
      Participant

      I expect to understand the science of kabballah and i desire to be more at peace with the meaning of life.

    • #405226
      Bryon
      Participant

      I would like to learn more about the nature of this reality. I would like to grow spiritually and help others do the same.

    • #405207
      Merinda
      Participant

      I am hoping to find growth, learning and more understanding through the Kabbalah. I desire to learn and grow as much as possible.

    • #405203
      Ricardo Tadeu
      Participant

      I want to understand if there is a creator, who or what is him, what does this force expects from me, how can i find my purpose in life and how can i live with a strong desire to wake up everyday in the morning instead If the desire tô sleep all day long until something shows me the path i should be walking through.
       

    • #405177
      Andi
      Participant

      I expect to gain a deeper understanding of life and what is reality. Hopefully get a better understanding of ancient scriptures and what they were truly trying to teach us. I hope this will lead to more meaningful interactions in life and relationships with others and Creator.

    • #405174
      Mitch
      Participant

      I need to have a better understanding about life and why we are here in this planet. And what is my destiny in this world and what can I do about it?

Viewing 6 posts - 847 through 852 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.