Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 859 through 864 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joey
      Participant

I expect help getting on track with a set of organized tools for my spiritual development. I have felt like I am not following my life path, like I am not able to believe in one thing, I am consistently being led to Kabbalah.  I am ready to get on a scholarly plan that can guide me to the pinnacle of the wisdom.

steve
      Participant

Perhaps a closer understanding of why we’re here on this planet and what we’re intended to fulfill during our time.  I just can’t see it being all by chance.

Stanley Botman
      Participant

to understand myself  and become a better person

João Gabriel
      Participant

I expect that through the lessons I can realize the evil inside so that I can realize the purpose of my own existence

Scott
      Participant

I hope to learn to be consistent and focused during my learning of this science

Jennifer
      Participant

From this introductory lesson the words used to define and express wisdom by those who have experienced it will become more common to me which will help me better phrase my questions. I will also learn about the teaching styles and specializations of the different instructors. Through reading the comments of my fellow students I will learn their desires and hopefully be of help to them as well. I’m excited about experiencing and witnessing eureka moments between us!

Viewing 6 posts - 859 through 864 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.