Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 883 through 888 (of 1,679 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mônica Daris
      Participant

I expect to find courage inside myself to face the fact that I might not find the reason of my being here.

Tobias Kirsch
      Participant

Aim in target – now I need the way.

M H
      Participant

I have been raised Christian. I have struggled to follow  the teachings of Jesus. I have had times that I was sure that I could never fall into old patterns again only to fall again and again, until my hunger was gone, and my faith turned to fear. Having lost my hunger for reading the Bible and praying I was worried and sad. Hoping against hope that he would help me to reconnect. Then one night I experienced something I can not explain. Physical and spiritual at the same time. A bolt of energy  up my spine into my mind.. Since that moment when I  read the Bible I see things that I have never seen. My hunger is stronger than ever.  I started looking at Jewish teachings after realizing Jesus taught that the keys had been hidden. How could I have missed this all those years.  I started realizing there were hidden teaching even in the Gospels. This is when I discovered Kabbalah. “Love thy friend”  Somehow I Know that I will only be content when I am who I was created to be.  I desire to become a Giver. I desire to crucify my “self” so that I can learn to Give out of Love for the Father. Only to please him and not myself.  I am so grateful that this platform is online.

shaimaa
      Participant

have a better understanding of the universe origins.

Janane
      Participant

I think that I hope to find a joyful path to follow to understand the meaning of life.

charles
      Participant

As  I have aged ,for the most part I am doing the same thing day after day…

Why am I here????

Why can I not see the beauty around me????

Why am I not fully satisfied with life???

Viewing 6 posts - 883 through 888 (of 1,679 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.