Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 877 through 882 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #396777
      Ken
      Participant

      I am expecting to learn what desire means and how it impacts my life.

    • #396668
      Lisa
      Participant

      To learn more about the point in the heart connection to the creator within and the world around myself.

    • #396620
      sharon
      Participant

      I’m hoping to become more conscious of my deterministic patterns and break free from them.

    • #396070
      Alex Nomad
      Participant

      I’m working on “making bigger my vessel” and just very  looking forward to improve that experience as much as I can.

    • #396062
      Rajesh
      Participant

      Expecting to find out what is the hidden truth we all search

    • #396050
      Joshua
      Participant

      I don’t necessarily expect anything. What I do hope to gain is a better understanding of the life we live and why things are the way they are. I also hope to find a deeper connection to everything around me.

Viewing 6 posts - 877 through 882 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.