Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 973 through 978 (of 1,838 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dr Jim
      Participant

From this Lesson, I wish to gain an overview of how I might broaden and deepen my perspective on life through Kabbalah such that I feel more in control, more purposeful.

Jerzy Oszczak
      Participant

Hi I expect some guidance and wisdom new thoughts some nuggets that open my understanding

Ben
      Participant

I am not sure what to expect from the lesson except that as I hear, read and think about this material, I feel a fulfillment of an inner emptiness that I have known my whole life. I have a profound sense of gratitude for those who offer this to people like me who have been wandering aimlessly on this earth for many years.

Juan Londono
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I desire to attract more light so that i can share it with the rest of humanity.  I expect my ego to get in the way and try to distract me from the lesson.  I want my heart opened.</p>

Ehud
      Participant

Learn

Ronald
      Participant

I put Happiness=Reality-Expectation on a social profile many years ago. So my expectation is just that i will bring my focus and attention

Desire seems for me to be a blockade to noticing signposts of purpose and mission. The achievement will be helping me understand dreaming my future events more consistently, with less fatigue and oscillation, and a growing understanding of my new thoughts and how frequency therapies turned on this switch.

When life’s road turns to gravel, have you wandered …or not wonder-ed?

-Ron

Viewing 6 posts - 973 through 978 (of 1,838 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.