Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

  • This topic has 2,833 replies, 2,571 voices, and was last updated 9 minutes ago by Sue.
Viewing 6 posts - 991 through 996 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #384647
      Stephanie
      Participant

      Some basic insights

    • #384555
      Proffboff
      Participant

      To be more aware of the environment I find myself in and how to turn the will to receive into a will to bestow in order to receive.

    • #384537
      Rossana Nobrega
      Participant

      Its begin…

    • #384525
      SGS001
      Participant

      To be more aware of who I am, in order to feel free of bad thoughts and anxiety.

    • #384515
      Orlando
      Participant

      Abrirme a un mundo de intensa Luz.

    • #384379
      gloria
      Participant

      I am open.

Viewing 6 posts - 991 through 996 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.