Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,051 through 1,056 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #378756
      Linda B.
      Participant

      To learn how to better connect with HaShem and how to understand my place in creation.

    • #378750
      Mathieu DANHO
      Participant

      I  want to discover how close to the Creator I can go and unfold the essence that we think is impossible to perceive

    • #378744
      Allison
      Participant

      To gain a better understanding of who I am and how I relate to the world around me.

    • #378739
      Victor
      Participant

      To attain a higher level of reality.

    • #378695
      Lisa
      Participant

      To get closer to the Creator.

    • #378689
      Renata Klem
      Participant

      I want to understand how Cabala can help me understand who I am and what my purpose in life is. I want to become a better human being by being less selfish and becoming closer to the Creator every day

Viewing 6 posts - 1,051 through 1,056 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.