Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,075 through 1,080 (of 1,682 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      suzanne
      Participant

in this lesson i expect to be introduced to the wisdom of Kabbalah and i desire to achieve a foundation of basics to grow from.

Ethan Brockman
      Participant

Hello, I hope to understand how to perceive reality in order to gain a step toward having a desire to fulfill others and thereby have a tendency to promote life and fulfillment.

Kate
      Participant

Not sure what to expect, I am open to learning about and experiencing the Creator.

Sarah
      Participant

Hi,

I have very limited knowledge about the wisdom of Kabbalah. I stumbled in some books from Dr. Laitman and I new right away that whatever I have been missing is in his teaching and I want to know more, to know myself, love people unconditionally, and have a real relationship with the creator.

Thank you.

Raquel
      Participant

I would like to learn how to connect with The Creator and Kabbalah is the tool to do so.

Peter
      Participant

I don’t know what to expect. I desire to achieve something more than I have right now in terms of general perspective.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,075 through 1,080 (of 1,682 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.