Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,099 through 1,104 (of 1,839 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      aditi
      Participant

I would like to be guided by the wisdom of Kabbalah to live a purposeful life, aligned with my higher self.

Ebony
      Participant

I expect to understand the wisdom of Kabbalah and apply it to my everyday life. My desire is to gain clarity on the meaning and purpose of life and share joy with others.

Rahul Bhatia
      Participant

I want to be more aware of connectedness

Alyssa R
      Participant

I expect it will be an introduction that answers some questions that are commonly asked and history as well as clarification.

Anita
      Participant

I expect an introductory lesson that provides some historical context to the Wisdom of Kabbalah. I am hoping to achieve a more focused understanding, as I will be taking some notes as I work through the course material. This differs from how I usually learn from YouTube videos where I might later write in my diary some take-aways that stood out but often I am a bit distracted when I watch the videos. This time around I want to concentrate a bit more and get a solid grounding in the Wisdom.

Shyn H
      Participant

Meaning and purpose of life

Viewing 6 posts - 1,099 through 1,104 (of 1,839 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.