Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

  • This topic has 2,833 replies, 2,571 voices, and was last updated 3 hours ago by Sue.
Viewing 6 posts - 1,435 through 1,440 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #331169
      Juan Ocampo
      Participant

      Curiosity. I will to receive 😉

    • #331030
      john
      Participant

      I hope to better understand myself and the world around me.

    • #330996
      Abizam
      Participant

      to understand and know my purpose in life, and to use to help mankind

    • #330912
      Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

      To better understand the world.

    • #330847
      Yai
      Participant

      Start my path.

    • #330781
      Daiana
      Participant

      I Hope to get closer to the Creator, be in similarity of form of Him!

Viewing 6 posts - 1,435 through 1,440 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.