Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,447 through 1,452 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sandra
      Participant

I expect to gain greater knowledge of the True Nature of reality. My desire is to learn how to connect with that loving Force through my connection with others. My heart wants to connect and learn how to share this wisdom with others that are seeking this Truth.

Mark
      Participant

How to develop a stronger will to bestow over egoism…

Leslie
        Participant

I desire to unlearn everything that I unconsciously believe to be true. I have no expectations. Just excited to gain understanding.

Iggy
      Participant

I expect to get a strong foundational understanding of what kabbalah is all about .. I desire to get closer to being one with the Creator from learning this wisdom

Denise
      Participant

I have no expectations. My desire is to learn and understand more so that may be more present and more proactive in my life choices that will effect myself and others.

Wendi
        Participant

To learn what I do have free choice for: not chocolate v vanilla ice cream because my “choice:” is determined by underlying personality traits that I am not consciously aware of, but what constitutes the substance of moral choice, not good v evil, because I would never choose an evil act, but I might choose an “expedient” act. Does that sort of choice constitute a poor moral choice? Or are we talking more broadly about choices motivated by egoism  v godliness of the Creator? Then what I need to know is how I can consistently identify what is the egoistic choice v the godly choice, because I am sure at first blush there are many such choices in the grey border region.

Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

I expect this lesson to give a decisive and absolute answer to modern science! As you know, scientists and scientists of experimental sciences such as physics, mathematics and medicine often do not believe in the existence of God and question God with scientific components or at least say that we have no logical and scientific reason to accept God! On the other hand, most of these scientists not only do not believe in the knowledge of Kabbalah, but also consider Kabbalah as overnight knowledge and secret sciences or witchcraft and even satanism! How should we discuss the Kabbalistic components of these people and the suspicions they raise?

Martin Danderfer
      Participant

A better understanding about the nature of all things and achieve the ability to be present and connected.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,447 through 1,452 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.