Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,495 through 1,500 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      claudio
      Participant

Com o estudo da Cabala intenciono entender os mecanismos que o criador usa para a elaboração do plano da criação no qual eu estou incluído, e dessa forma poder dar continuidade no meu processo de uma correção de uma forma diferente buscando entender e corrigir meu desejo de receber ao internalizar a lei de similaridade da forma com o Criador, gerando assim um processo de evolução consciente que é conhecido como o caminho da Torá Mitzvot.

Ricki
      Participant

I want Kabbalah to show me how to reliably and consistently connect to divine force or guiding principle inside myself.  I expect this will improve how I experience life.

Niklas
        Participant

I love your profile picture. I think as you keep learning about Kabbalah, you will be amazed at how ingeniously your profile picture relates to your expectations.

Anthie Televantou
      Participant

Gaining knowledge for understanding my self and the Creator to walk the path to unification(The right path). This is my purpose.

Abidemi Kinoshi
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I am looking forward to have a profound knowledge of authentic Kabbalah.</p>

Talya Machuca
      Participant

How to implement Kabbala in my life for the sake of the unification.

Sol Belo
      Participant

A corrected view of self and others

Viewing 6 posts - 1,495 through 1,500 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.