Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,519 through 1,524 (of 1,839 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Hector Garcia
      Participant

I want to have a hands-on experience that allows me to understand kabbalah in a way that I can: 1) help balance & integrate all aspects of my psyche / soul, 2) conquer fear & ignorance, 3) become aware of inner conflicts that may be impeding my growth, 4) consciously repurpose my desires (event the darkest ones) for a greater good, and 5) just be able to make decisions in life due to a greater understanding of myself and others.

Naomi Runa
      Participant

To get to know more about Kabbalah.

Twiggy 02
      Participant

A greater understanding of life and purpose.And knowing the way in which the creator wills me to go. so that I dont spend my remaining years resisting good and following lower level desires.then perhaps I may be able to help some one else in a more meaningful way.

Sarah
      Participant

To learn and connect with teacher and community of others who feel this pull, this desire to delve into Kabbalah

Felix Hernandez
      Participant

To understand what makes Kabbalah unique.

Anthon
      Participant

to see, learn, understand and do my calling

Viewing 6 posts - 1,519 through 1,524 (of 1,839 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.