Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,633 through 1,638 (of 1,663 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael
      Participant

I expect to have a better meaning about life and how to live. I believe that the Kabbalah is like a map to divinity. It has a lot to reveal to me about myself and God. Hence, I expect a supernatural experience and different encounter with God.

Rivka
      Participant

Hi, my name is Rivka, and I feel that I have been on a journey my whole life – sometimes more seeking, sometimes less – depending on my corporial life – so to speak – and I have the feeling that, in fact, as a kid I had this natural spiritual closeness to what is called the upper force – I had the feeling that nature is G”d – I had this natural acceptance of what happened to me, no matter if it was good or bad for me. But life and overteaching and overthinking made me float away from this natural senses and now I really am curious and open – without too many expectations – to find back to this nature given element of our human soul to experience our g”d-given splinter of divinity and pass it on, or better, let it connect with that of others who are willing to dissove and merge their egos into a wholesomeness that helps us transcend our corporal limitations and limited reception/experience of our worldly existence.

Richard
      Participant

I don’t have any questions at this stage, nor to I have any desires other than to keep learning.

I have been doing some quite  extensive research by myself, and for a while,  so I just wish to keep on learning more and going deeper into this.

Ive been doing a lot of spiritual practices over the years and have had the types of results that I’ve learned not to talk about.

Since turning to the Kabbalah and meditating on the 72 names of God, I have experienced such profound changes in attitude and day to day results, that I feel a true calling towards this, this is something special, Holy.

A-.!Sekyi
      Participant

I expect quality teaching the life we live in so that i do not become bondage to blind teaching.

I desire to better understand my purpose and how to change my destiny for better

Justin Carr
      Participant

I desire to learn more knowledge to help myself and our people more.

Martin Abad
      Participant

A foundation for a deeper undersanding of the meaning of life, to not be carried by forces that we are not aware of and make us slaves, and events that we can not control or understand

Viewing 6 posts - 1,633 through 1,638 (of 1,663 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.