Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,627 through 1,632 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #318717
      Brendan
      Participant

      I desire a deeper sense of connection and for the creator to reveal himself through the wisdom and for me to be able to use this wisdom in daily life.

    • #318640
      Olivia
      Participant

      I believe the lesson will provide a clearer picture as to how a person’s purpose works into the greater plan. I hope to better understand how my life path can be altered for good and broaden my mind to the oneness of all things.

    • #318539
      Lennart Tjarks
      Participant

      I desire to cultivate my point

    • #318519
      C.A. Burns
      Participant

      I desire a deeper sense of connection and for the creator to reveal himself through the wisdom.

    • #318474
      Tetiana Fayman
      Participant

      I’d like to work on developing a vessel for perceiving spiritual world and changing my qualities to those of Creator.

    • #318459
      Coyote Bones
      Participant

      I desire to understand, and achieve my purpose. I’d like to understand Kabbalah the way you’re teaching it here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1,627 through 1,632 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.