Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 1,837 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Adrien L
      Participant

The tools to remember

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by Adrien L.
      Laura Crotti
      Participant

De leccion espero que me permita recibir la posibilidad de reflexionar sobre pensamientos o creencias que presente,para continuar . Laura

Enayat
      Participant

I need is a desire to unlock the positive forces that exist in nature and that are concealed from our current senses.

Lizz
      Participant

I expect the wisdom of Kabbalah will flow inside me, that can lead me to understand the nature of reality within and without. And I desire to know effortlessly with joy and peace about the hidden wisdom of Kabbalah.

Thank you🙏💕

Stacy
      Participant

I expect the Creator will reveal how to ready my senses to fully understand what he is communicating to me. Preparing for the lesson is an attempt to change my mindset away from my own desires by consciously aligning myself to His.

Jason Smith
      Participant

i have no expectations. expectation => confirmation bias. i desired to skim all materials in all courses before any deep dive. i find i learn best this way. such a thing is not possible on this site, so right now my desire is to simply bypass the system of lockouts to access the remainder of the courses.

Viewing 6 posts - 175 through 180 (of 1,837 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.