Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,017 through 2,022 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #299935
      Steph
      Participant

      I want to try and stay open to what comes.  My desire is to learn how to connect from my heart instead of my intellect.

    • #299925
      Peter
      Participant

      That I will trust the Creator more and more

    • #299888
      Tracey N
      Participant

      I hope to deepen my understanding of the Creator, the meaning of life and to make further connections with like-minded people.

    • #299866
      Michelle
      Participant

      I expect to gain more than I began with.

    • #299849
      Derek Glove
      Participant

      A greater understanding of  where  I am going and how to get there. Plus how to control myself and surrounding

    • #299837
      Bheki
      Participant

      I expect to learn about reality beyond what I know from my five senses. I also hope to learn about the real purpose of my existence.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,017 through 2,022 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.