Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,975 through 1,980 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #302007
      Sonjia Coley
      Participant

      I expect from the lesson to understand the path. I deserve to achieve connection with the friends this the Creator

    • #301845
      Bethany
      Participant

      I expect to receive what source wants to give me.

    • #301809
      NAT
      Participant

      Correct calibration and attunement of my will to receive

    • #301582
      Miryam
      Participant

      A stronger foundation.

    • #301567

      To be able to understand more my desires, and beautifully, create a will to bestow.

    • #301512
      ali malekzadeh
      Participant

      Have no idea

Viewing 6 posts - 1,975 through 1,980 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.