Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 1,999 through 2,004 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #300272
      Glen
      Participant

      To learn the proper means of achieving my/our greatest potential from the wisdom of Kabbalah.

    • #300262
      Peter
      Participant

      I hope to understand what comes out of this wisdom and whether it is the right path for me.

    • #300240
      George
      Participant

      Understand the basic concepts.

    • #300227
      Rachel
      Participant

      <p style=”text-align: center;”>I expect greater inner strength to withstand false teachings and start from the beginning on my new path with wisdom. Go back to the beginning and fully learn these lessons</p>

    • #300216
      Giselle
      Participant

      I expect to deepen my understanding of Kabbalah

    • #300169
      Silvia Villarroel
      Participant

      Im expect clarification about kabbala

Viewing 6 posts - 1,999 through 2,004 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.