Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,065 through 2,070 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #297032
      Lin
      Participant

      wisdom

    • #297024
      simon
      Participant

      ……..

    • #297003
      Blue
      Participant

      With EVERYTHING feeling unconnected around me and the tremendous stress levels I go through I am really hoping for understanding and the connection of the dots to put myself in a better position of power to do something about it

    • #297001
      Aaron
      Participant

      I read Mr. Laitman’s materials before. These videos will be a good refresher! 🙂

    • #296846
      Henk Hadders
      Participant

      I hope this first lesson will touch my heart, and helps activate further future learning

    • #296789
      Matanah
      Participant

      My desire is to learn how to bestow more purely, according to the teaching of Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,065 through 2,070 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.