Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,137 through 2,142 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #293290
      Kurt
      Participant

      I hope to gain an understanding of the wisdom of Kabbalah and lean how use it to better myself and my life.

    • #293209
      Ron
      Participant

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m expecting that it will give me ability to understand and reconnect to the soul of Adam, and to live in it and never to be blind again about my fulfillment and creator.</p>

    • #293200
      Michael
      Participant

      I wish to return my identity back to nature and never be separated again.

    • #293194
      C
      Participant

      To learn how to see things from an expanded perspective. Ultimately, to come to understand what this system we’re in even is, why I’m in it, and how to play my part within it more consciously.

    • #293183
      Purity K
      Participant

      What I expect from the lesson is to learn and understand the wisdom of Kabbalah and the desire that I hope to achieve is to be able to use this wisdom in my life and the life of others.

    • #293178
      Katel
      Participant

      I expect clarity and true fulfilment from the lesson of authentic Kabbalah. Also desirous to evolve and achieve the right connection to my roots.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,137 through 2,142 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.