Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,161 through 2,166 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #291465
      yvonnev banks
      Participant

      i am looking for more peace within myself and to learn how to be a more positive role model to my teenage daughter.

    • #290981
      Aaron Lessin
      Participant

      I desire to officially begin my journey into the wisdom of Kabbalah and stop watching from the sidelines.

    • #290968
      Sharla Windham
      Participant

      I expect an intro to Kabbalah. I hope that I can extend my vessels of perception so I can gain some wisdom.

    • #290843
      Raquel
      Participant

      I hope to have a better understanding of what Kabbalah is.

       

    • #290838

      I expect to understand the definition and scope of Kabbalah teaching.

    • #290720
      Vayne Thomas
      Participant

      I expect to reach attainment but gaining inner wisdom, changing my qualities and desiring only the Creator

Viewing 6 posts - 2,161 through 2,166 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.