Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,269 through 2,274 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #282601
      Cassie
      Participant

      I expect to get to know more about Kabbalah and be able to apply it to my life.

    • #282579
      Albert Walls
      Participant

      I expect to learn what I have not learned and become more aware of the things I have not seen.

    • #282572
      G
      Participant

      I expect to learn basics of Kabbalah

    • #282550
      Fer Reis
      Participant

      I want to see the light at the end of the tunnel

    • #282510
      Emily
      Participant

      Do you know that song by Peggy Lee called ‘Is that all there is?’

      I don’t want to be her anymore..

    • #282237
      Pammy
      Participant

      I hope to learn to prepare for my teachings with the same intent and kavanah  one does with  prayer so it is indelibly written on my heart.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,269 through 2,274 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.