Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

  • This topic has 2,833 replies, 2,571 voices, and was last updated 11 minutes ago by Sue.
Viewing 6 posts - 2,629 through 2,634 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #54496
      Natalie Stamm
      Participant

      I am very new to this and would really love to learn more and maybe become a better human being.

    • #54489

      I would love to know more and to understand the 5 or 7 sefirot, what is the meaning of my life and what Am I supposed to do.    Looking forward to explore and know this light this beautiful light

    • #54488
      Adamski
      Participant

      New perspective to heal and connect to higher self
      To become growth and step out of protection

    • #54487
      Adamski
      Participant

      New perspective to heal and connect to higher self
      To become growth and step out of protection

    • #54476
      Rachel
      Participant

      I hope to find wisdom.

      Shalom

    • #54473
      Craig
      Participant

      I would like to be able to understand and use this method to increase my spiritual goals to feel the creator more

Viewing 6 posts - 2,629 through 2,634 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.