Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,641 through 2,646 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #54233
      Rachel
      Participant

      Can a woman be a student and study kabbalah? I mean really study like the men? Can she climb up the 125 Ladder?

      Shalom

      • #54273

        Hi Rachel,

        That’s a good question. If you didn’t get your answer from the lesson 1 video, feel free to post it in the questions forum.

        Albert @ KabU

    • #54200
      Beth
      Participant

      I desire to know more and to live a life that is spiritually meaningful. To do this I desire knowledge and this first lesson is the beginning of fulfilling that desire.

    • #54182
      JP
      Participant

      Hello,

       

      I expect from these lessons to learn how to become one with the group and the Creator.

    • #54169
      Nancy
      Participant

      Learn to be better to others

    • #54105
      Steve Mitchell
      Participant

      Understanding my purpose and place in the Universe

    • #54094

      understanding reality, fulfillment

Viewing 6 posts - 2,641 through 2,646 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.