Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,737 through 2,742 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #51364
      Brad
      Participant

      I expect to attain the knowledge and learn the practices that help me access the higher or Spiritual realms

    • #51358
      Natalia Siaulys
      Participant

      I expect to increase my understanding of Kabbalah as a science and get som initial knowledge about the right way to learn authentic Kabbalah…

      I desire to feed my longing for knowledge

      • #51363
        Brad
        Participant

        I expect to learn the practice that help me access the higher or spiritual realms

    • #51352

      hello im desmond williams from new orleans la, and im looking to learn and understand this life better.

    • #51349
      Suresh
      Participant

      I expect a strong and effective foundation for my Kabbalah studies.

    • #51346

      I expect to understand better how to start my Kabbalah Study. I desire to change myself for the betterment of our society and become a receiver for giving.

    • #51345
      Sarunas
      Participant

      Hello,

      I have been following kabbalah info for over 1.5 years now, read 5+ Laitman books, viewed loooots of videos and Kabbalah Revealed entire series multiple time.

      Searching a way to experience and feel all those things, so far it’s just reading and there is just so many different terms, looking for a way to start climbing the ladder.

Viewing 6 posts - 2,737 through 2,742 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.