Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,743 through 2,748 (of 2,781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #51345
      Sarunas
      Participant

      Hello,

      I have been following kabbalah info for over 1.5 years now, read 5+ Laitman books, viewed loooots of videos and Kabbalah Revealed entire series multiple time.

      Searching a way to experience and feel all those things, so far it’s just reading and there is just so many different terms, looking for a way to start climbing the ladder.

    • #51337
      Mildred
      Participant

      I want to learn about Kabbalah. I am interested in mysticism.

    • #51336
      Alan
      Participant

      I want to learn more about  myself, and have a better understanding of reality.

       

    • #51327
      melanie
      Participant

      Watching as our world systems collapse I am trying to find hope to help me through it.

    • #51323
      Lexo Janji
      Participant

      I got many accidents when I was in total control of my destiny, but at that moment I was unaware that I was doing all those incredible things, also I had many severe cases of drawbacks which I thought god or some …. was punishing me.

      Now I realized that both of these kinds of happenings were me doing against or for me.

      I expect to develop the sense which will help me to know what how and when to use to understand how to act and never hate myself for what I already did to me

    • #51320
      Joe
      Participant

      Hi, I`m Joe. I hope to get a better understanding of the reason for our existence!

Viewing 6 posts - 2,743 through 2,748 (of 2,781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.