Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Week 1 › Discuss › Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 2,767 through 2,772 (of 2,780 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #51195
      Pooya
      Participant

      Hello. My name is Pooya, I am moving forward, so I am not alone …

    • #51174
      Kerry Hambleton
      Participant

      To learn truth as why I can’t let go of old emotional energies that are stuck through false beliefs.

    • #51172
      R Keshavarz
      Participant

      I want to access the truth. Something I have been looking for for years and now divine guidance has led me to it …

    • #51165
      Raiza
      Participant

      I expect to have a deeper understanding of life experiences and see bigger picture so can decide better in any situation.

      Regards

    • #51153
      Ludumo Diniso
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>To better understand nature and all things in the universe. To know myself and to know the creator and tofeel connected to all things and to the creator.
    • #50487
      Joseph
      Participant

      My intention is to know how to change my reality and destiny and lead a better fruitful and mindful life.

       

Viewing 6 posts - 2,767 through 2,772 (of 2,780 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.