Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: What do you expect from the lesson? What do you desire to achieve from it?

Viewing 6 posts - 277 through 282 (of 1,662 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Malka
      Participant

To find out, when is for me and when is for… the other; if there is an “other”.

Sandor
      Participant

I want to build a strong foundation of my learning by understanding what Kabbalah is and isn’t. I want to do it with my future supporting friends on this journey, like Donna, Stephen, Ayantu, Christina, and Kathy.

I desire the revelation of the Creator by helping my friends while learning from the books downloaded and explained by our teacher.

Ayantu Asfaw
      Participant

I want to find an answer to the forces that have been making me question everything in life and leaving me restless for a very long time.

Nelson
      Participant

to know, to understand and to apply what I have learned.

Joyce Schultz
      Participant

I want to achieve knowledge and understand the connection that I have with my my reality, in order to be  capable of manage situations in life and improve the way I am connecting with people.

Christina
      Participant

To gain a better understanding – the foundation of Kabbalah

Viewing 6 posts - 277 through 282 (of 1,662 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.